Unless otherwise noted, games are to be played on default settings as determined by WolfMAME 0.183 unless MARP has special rules which will be adopted. Set lives to 1 life only, unless there is not a dip for lives then just count the score after the 1st death. All bios are to be default MAME settings.
Obvious rules are obvious:
1. Techniques banned from MARP are also banned in this tournament.
2. INPs that include use of macros, autofire, two player cooperation, altered speed, will be not considered.
3. To be precise about recording speed, it must be included between 95% and 100~101%.
4. The score you claim must be done on the first credit of your recording. Failure to do so will result in your score being changed to what it was for the first credit.
5. To encourage good sportsmanship, no recording can be uploaded 24 hours after you recorded it. If these periods are violated, then that score for that game will be changed to zero.
6. Submitting inps to marp is not required but strongly encouraged along with leaving a comment on the submission.